Here's Where You'll Find Answers:
How to Keep Your Teen Driver
Safe, Secure & Protected
There's an epidemic in the US that's taking the lives of our youngsters. Driving fatalities are the number one cause of death among youngsters age 15 to 20. Driving crashes surpass suicide, homicide and all other causes. Over 300,000 teens are admitted to hospital ER's each year -- many with life-changing injuries. Among licensed drivers, young people have the highest fatal crash rate of any age group. What's more distressing, teens at age 16 are twice as likely to die in fatal car crashes as 18 to 19 year old teens. This is largely due to their youth and lack of experience behind the wheel.
We know your life is busy. We're here to give you the support, help, information and services you need to keep your youngster safe...in a quick, easy-to-use format.
Parents tell us they're concerned about issues like these...
- Is my youngster ready to drive?
- Driving safety - how to avoid accidents
- Setting realistic and effective driving rules
- How to pay for driver's ed
- Is driver's ed enough?
- Sharing the cost of driving with your teen
- Risky driving behaviors
- Laws in your state
- Insurance costs and issues
- Safety of the car she drives
- Auto maintenance and repair
- Legal issues in case of a crash
Safe Teen Driving Club is the source you can rely on to help you keep your youngster safe.
Get the Answers You Want &
Solutions That Work for Your Family
Sign-up is Free!
Sign up and get access to...
Innovative Products & Services that give parents the ability to manage and affect the driving behavior of their teens. These include...
- Immediate notification to your cell phone or email when your teen exceeds agreed upon driving limits. Mom and Dad become virtual passengers in the vehicle, able to monitor, help and control young drivers as they gain in maturity and experience.
- Notification of driving incidents involving your teen. Parents can put the eyes of thousands of other motorists to work, and hear their compliments or complaints about your teen's driving.
- Documented proof of teen driving behavior. See exactly where your teen has been, at what speed he or she has been driving in superb detail including dates, times, street addresses and more.
- Safe Teen Driving Pledge that allows you to document driving rules with your son or daughter.
Support, information and expert guidance on giving your teen the safest possible teen driving experience...
- The Safe Teen Driving Club Newsletter, featuring the latest safety tips, in-depth articles, new product information and advice from experts...all to help you keep your teen safe. Every issue contains a feature article you can use. Recent issues focus on "How to Choose a Safe Car for Your Teen," "Unsafe Driving Behaviors to Watch for with your Teen." Real world advice and guidance. You'll also get special offers and discounts on services and products...legislative news from across the nation that affects you and your teen...and much more.
- Hot Topics that keep you abreast of laws that affect you and your teen
- Information you can use: Parent-teen driving agreements, links to Graduated Driver Licensing laws in all 50 states, industry information on teen driving issues and much more.
- Insight and guidance from our Professional Board of Advisors. Everything from parenting issues related to teen driving to legal issues affecting your family.
Get the Answers and Full Access Now
At the right sidebar above.