How to Get Help !
Safe Teen Driving Club provides Customer Care by phone and email. You can reach our Customer Care Professionals Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5PM Eastern. After hours we'll alert our staff to your call and return it as quickly as possible.
The following material answers some of the questions most frequently asked of our Customer Care staff.
Using this Web Site
In order to get the greatest benefit from this site, your computer must have cookies enabled. You can enable cookies by adjusting the settings in your web browser. Please see the help information below:
To enable cookies support when using Internet Explorer 6.0, complete the following steps:
Launch Internet Explorer
Click on "Tools" on the menu at the top
Click on "Internet Options"
Click on the "Privacy" tab
Click on the "Advanced" button
Select "Override automatic cookie handling"
Select "Always allow session cookies"
To enable cookies support when using Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4, complete the following steps:
Click on "Tools" on the menu at the top
Click on "Options"
Click on the "Privacy" icon on the left column
Click on "Cookies"
Select "Allow sites to set cookies"
Questions About Order Processing
My credit or debit card is not being accepted when I try to place an order.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards, as well as VISA and MasterCard debit cards. When you enter your order please be sure that...
- Be sure that your billing address (which may be different from your home or shipping address) is the address used by your bank for billing.
- Your card is registered with a bank in the USA or Canada.
- You are entering your card number, address and other information correctly.
- If you are sure you are entering address and card information correctly, and your card is not being accepted, you may wish to contact your bank or credit card company. Or, you may want to try using a different card.
I placed an order. When will it be delivered?
Orders are confirmed to you by email when you submit them, and are shipped to you within five business days in most cases.
- Orders for any of our GPS vehicle tracking and reporting products are shipped to you within approximately five to seven business days.
- Most orders are shipped by courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS) ground.
Questions about GPS Tracking and Vehicle Location Products
I am not sure which GPS tracking, vehicle locator or vehicle reporting product is best for me.
We deliver several products that you can use to monitor and manage the driving behavior of your teens.
- The Vehicle Reporter is a passive GPS monitoring device that can record weeks of driving history. By transferring that history to your PC, you can quickly see where the vehicle has been driven, at what speeds and a what times. The key to using the Reporter effectively lies with speaking to your teen and explaining that you are monitoring his or her driving. We recommend that you do not install it covertly in the vehicle. When your child understands that you are montoring them because you care about their safety and their day-to-day driving behavior, you can expect to have far greater cooperation from your teen. The Vehicle Reporter also provides a deterrent effect, by placing teens on notice that their behavior needs to meet the guidelines you have established for them. The Vehicle Reporter, because it is a passive device, requires no special installation and no monthly monitoring fees.
- The Vehicle Tracker is an active GPS monitoring device. That means that it will proactively "phone home" when certain agreed-upon driving limits are violated. The Tracker also lets you view and monitor driving history dating back several weeks. If you are looking for "real time" notification to your email or cell phone that driving limits have been exceeded, the Vehicle Tracker gives you those alerts. The Vehicle Tracker communicates with you via the cellular network, and therefore carries a 12-month monitoring fee of $29.99 and a one-time activation fee.
You will find a comparative chart that outlines the features and benefits of each monitoring, reporting and vehicle tracking service here. If after reviewing that information you would like still more detail, please visit the Product Detail pages for each product, or contact a Customer Care Representative.